With every passing day, the inclination of the masses towards digital electronics is gaining pace. The digitalization of the fitness industry has not only revolutionized the age-old conventions, but it has also equipped us with the ease of monitoring ourselves on the move. As Factburp strives to inform you about the latest and hottest news of the world of technology, we try to bring to you some of the most trendy and high tech digital devices to aid you in your journey towards optimum fitness.
- Fitness Bands: Probably one of the most common wearable devices today, these bands come really handy to keep a track of your fitness.
- Electronic Pulse Massager: Your Back doesn’t deserve the pain it is going through. The tension, stiffness and chronic pain can make it harder for you to enjoy your life in the long run. You might earn a fortune today but might spend it all on medical bills later on. Pulse Massagers send an electrical signal through a metal electrode cord. This electric signal reduces the tension in your muscles, allowing you to relax and be more comfortable.
- Vibrating Fitness roller: This Nouvel device deals with your body’s flexibility and stimulates blood circulation in the desired areas. A relatively new device, this tech marvel has created quite a stir in the fitness industry lately.
- Smart Ropes: These stringy digital tech pieces count your jumps and the higher end models are LED embedded and can also track your calories burned and record your interval training data.
- Skulpt Scanner: You must have tried hard to know how much fat did you burn after long hours of hustle on the trade mill or other cardio and gym activities. Your Wait seems to be over The “Skulpt” Scanner uses a highly accurate scientific method, Composition Myography (CM), to measure your actual muscle quality and fat percentage directly, at 24 locations throughout your body. The product is known by the brand itself.
- Muscle Stimulator/Massager: Also known as neuromuscular electric stimulation (NMES), this digital device is suitable for pro athletes thought it can be used as a regular device too. It works this way, when attached to the skin, the typical EMS unit delivers an electrical impulse to the body’s motor nerves that causes rapid muscle contractions these contractions is believed to help speed up recovery time, relieve pain, increase muscle strength, and even improve performance. Read More
- Sleep Tracker: Sleep trackers have garnered quite an attention in recent years, particularly among those with sleep disorders. These gadgets measure sleep patterns based on factors like nocturnal movement and heart rate. Some are also equipped to monitor snoring and other sounds using smart listening technology, and also track ambient noise, room temperature, air quality, and light levels.
- Smart Scales: As the name suggests smart scales are simple digital weighing devices. These can be connected through dedicated apps to track your progress over time.
- Pulse Oximeter: This one tests and measures the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It involves a painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
- Smart Bottle: These tech masterpieces are highly recommended for the fitness enthusiasts who are serious about hydrating the body during and after their exercise regimes. Most Smart Water Bottles use some type of software that allows your bottle to connect to a phone app, which in turn tracks your hydration requirements and also prompts you to drink enough water. Read More